Re: [pygame] numpy migration (again)

gregg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ha scritto:
I for one (as a person with no authorit, though) would support this
switch.  Te fragmentation between Numeric and NumPy is retarding Python's
usage in scientific computing.

Talking as someone being into scientific computing in Python, I feel that there is no fragmentation. NumPy is THE way to go, Numeric is old history.

IIRC, on the scipy and/or matplotlib mailing list, it has been said that numeric compatibility is being deprecated soon if not already.

m.