[pygame] Warnings

Hi,
After I compile my program with py2exe, and run it, there are warnings; like "DeprecationWarning: integer argument expected, got float".  These are just warnings, but upon exiting my program a window pops up saying to see the log file.  The log file lists the warnings.  Sometimes the window crashes the game before it has a chance to exit.  In short, I would like to get rid of the window, as no one needs to see it.  ]
Ian