Re: Hi kids!

Weekday would be great.  My fiance and I will be celebrating her 21st
b-day.. so I hope you understand ;>

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Jason Pincin wrote:

moo> Welcome Spencer!
moo>
moo> I'm Jason Pincin, lead of the Linux Knowledge Base project, currently
moo> swamped in code.  I have a few questions for ya:
moo>
moo> What Time Zone are you in?
moo>
moo> Would the first IRC session work best for you if it were during the coming
moo> weekend or on a weekday shortly thereafter?  This will be a somewhat
moo> lengthy session in which I hope to re-orient EVERYONE on the team with my
moo> new code.... so people can start using it.
moo>
moo> Thanks for signing on!  And let me know if you have ANY questions.
moo>
moo> Jason
moo> http://vodka.linuxkb.org/~chardros
moo>