Re: Is anyone there?

> Feel free to take a look and remind yourself.  Don't hesitate to ask Jason
> via email or to try to schedule an IRC session for Q&A.  If you don't know
> what you should be working on, let Jason or I know.  I'm sure we can find
> something for you. :-)

I assume I'm re-writing the usertools stuff with the new object system
in mind...  would like to see the examples....

Do we want it to work more or less like it has worked or is there
anything about it you want to change?  This would be a good time to say
something.

> So if there's anything at all I can do for you let me know.  I really
> don't want want to start 2000 and not be live.

Definitely.  I'm well worked at my job right now, but with a bit of
nudging I can still do this stuff...

I *think* we have all we need, so Jan 1, 2000 is probably doable.
Perhaps a millennium "LKB Party" is in order... fire it up as the
millenium turns...  but then there's the question of whose time zone...
and which year marks the REAL millennium... :-)

Too bad we can't have a "hothouse" like the XFree guys and KDE guys
did.  Those things seem to really work well for getting things done
quickly.  I suppose it's out of the question though.