index.html

There's a preliminary version of my forthcoming drill-down/search sample at
http://dev.linuxkb.org/index.html

I'm close to having the whole framework done so you should be able to see the page with
categories and all by end-of-evening... but I wanted some comments on:

The toolbar / Side bar design compared to
http://dev.linuxkb.org/articles/article.php3?ID=0023

I personally like this new design better... but I wanted everyone's opinions... it's easy
to change... and I'm going to continue with what I'm doing to get the entire demo up this
evening... after this, I'll be able to start script work.

Lemme know.

Jason