Re: IRC

Jason Pincin wrote:

> Due to a lack or people able to attend (Only one responded with a yes)
> I'll reschedule this meeting for another time.  Please email me with your
> available times if you are a PHP developer.

Dagnabbit!  Was planning to be there and totally forgot.  Tomorrow after 5PM PDT
is good.  After that not until Sunday...

So, are you done making DB changes to the users and user_info tables yet???
That's pretty key at this point.  We need those stabilized.

--
"But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.
What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing