IRC

Greetings all!

I'll be online, on IRC, today (Thurs.) from 9:30AM - aprox. 4:50PM (EST).
If anyone has any questions or problems they'd like to come discuss with
me that'll be cool.  I'll be workin, but bug me to hell... I don't mind a
bit.

At 4:50 I'll be heading into our offices and working with Mr. Buzby on
looking over some things he's been working on... verifying he's on the
right track, etc.  Will be looking at User related stuff most likely.

Look forward to seeing anyone online.  Bye for now.

--
Jason Pincin
Linux Knowledge Base Project Leader (http://www.linuxkb.org)