Weekly News & Status Report

Just a quick reminder to all of you in Internet Land to get me those
status reports by 8am Pacific tomorrow (Tuesday).  As always, if you can
get them to me on Monday that is prefered since I then don't have to write
the report on company time.

Anyways, my status report is:

Wrote over 550 lines of commented (and more importantly working) Perl code
for article management. Currently you can export the LinuxKB external
articles into a filesystem which looks amazingly like the categories
you'll find in the KB database. I'm continuing to work on adding more
functionality like re-importing changes back into the database and a
DB<->filesystem diff tool so you can see what you/others did.

Anyways, back to the code...

--
Aaron Turner, Core Developer       http://vodka.linuxkb.org/~aturner/
Linux Knowledge Base Organization  http://linuxkb.org/