Status Report

- dev.linuxkb.org PHP includes hosed for modperl (again).  I modified
header.php3 and categories.php3 so that it doesn't specify the directory
to functions.php3 for modperl includes.  Please don't futz with this.  If
it doesn't work on your home system, the problem is with *YOUR* system,
not the code.  If you need help getting it to work, try the devball.

- Marc Britten found a rather major problem with Search.pm tonight re:
multiple pages of htdig results not working.  Fixed.

- Updated htdig templates to use Marcelo's new Ht://Dig icons.  Really
cool looking icons might I add. :)  Will create a new devball soon.

- Released my modperl port of man.cgi (man2html converter) to the world
under the auspices of the Linux KB.

- Released Marc's Ht://Dig hack under the auspices of the Linux KB.  Part
of new devball.

- Minor updates to www.linuxkb.org.  Note that Hugo Rabson is no longer an
active developer due to him being needed by his family.

- Created accounts for new PHP developer Chris Buzby.

- Wondered what everyone else did last week.

--
Aaron Turner, Core Developer       http://vodka.linuxkb.org/~aturner/
Linux Knowledge Base Organization  http://linuxkb.org/