Re: case insensitve SQL search is possible

not that i'm paying any attention to what you guys are doing here,
but i've always found the infoseek behavior to be nice.

if i use all lowercase, i want case insensitive searching.
if i use mixed, i want it to try to match case.

i don't know if this is common enough behavior that you want to
do it though.

--roger