page layout thought

Not everyone runs 1024x768 or better.  One thing I noticed is how long the
"where you are" string can get.  ex:

http://dev.linuxkb.org:81/render.php3?op=1.4.5&oid=5&type=3&act=SimpleSearch&si=History(1:5.4:1)&words=

now resize your window to 800x600 or 640x480

Notice how close "KB-Root" gets to "License".  I think it's pretty obvious
that it won't take too much before these two run into each other and screw
up the UI.

two ideas:

1) put the these boxes two boxes on different rows so they're on top of
each other

2) move the you are here thing to the bottom of the page, right above the
categories dialog.  Personally I like it much better at the top of the
page.

--
Aaron Turner, Core Developer       http://vodka.linuxkb.org/~aturner/
Linux Knowledge Base Organization  http://linuxkb.org/