Another young soldier

I have added Cliff Benoist to MOT and have given a few CVS rights.  He's interested
in helping out and I know the guy fairly well.  He wants to start out just cleaning
up our developers section with us... and then possibly get into assisting with the
linuxkb itself as we finish the foundation.

Any objections to this?

Also, in related news... I made a change to how the devel.linuxkb.org login looks
up passwords so that it does indeed match your CVS password if it didn't before.  I
have both linked back to the same passwd file now... instead of two seperate ones.
So if before ya go bangin yur head cuz you can't get in... thats why ;)

Ping me with any questions.

Jason