Re: "Linux Knowledge Base"

"Aaron D. Turner" wrote:

> Personally, I'm not a big fan of Dr. Tux, Dr. Linux, Prof. Tux or things
> like that... kinda childish/unprofessional to me.

I think Dr. Tux is kinda neat, but you could be right.  If you have
better ideas for names, let's hear them!

> Well I for one never had heard about SEUL until Micah told me about you a
> few months ago.  How long has SEUL been around?  I consider myself "in the

I heard about it in May of 97.  It may have been around a bit longer,
but I think I was one of the first mailing list subscribers.

We were going to produce Yet Another Linux Distribution, but after a
year of debate that was deemed unnecessary.  :-)  It has done some cool
things though.

> know" regarding Linux, being a regular of slashdot, freshmeat, and lwn,
> not to mention using Linux since early 1.1.x.  I know there's a lot of
> things going on that I'm not aware of, but I was surprised to find that
> such a large project had avoided my eye/ear for the past few years.

I think there's lots of cool things going on that most of us don't know
about.  :-)