Re: Money, mirroring

> What is the goal/purpose of this site with regards to the "big picture"?
> I was asked this by VA Research and NaviSite.  My response was:
>
> To always be the first thing mentioned in response to the statement:
> "There is no support for Linux."
>
> Talk to ya at 7/10EST.

Rather than spew about this for a while in mail, I invite
interested parties to stick around after the meeting tonight,
and we'll hash out what we're trying to do and how we're
going to do it. (Yeah, ok, that will probably end up being
'during the meeting', because everybody should be interested.)

--Roger