User Object?

Jason,

You mentioned in the news that you wrote the user object?  I didn't see it after
a new cvs co main, but maybe I missed something.

Let me know...   I was getting to it, really... :-)  I was looking at how to
implement it last night then it got too late and I couldn't think anymore...

--
"But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.
What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing