Re: Three important things

In message <19990428135858.B1800@ash.com>, jpincin@ashtech.net writes:
>admin should be seperate.  cool on #1.  Lemme take #3.
>
>Jason
>
>On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 08:52:42AM -0700, Aaron Turner wrote:
[snip]
>> 3)--PASTE:
>>   CONTACT INFORMATION
>>   Email address:
>>            nico.moreau@altavista.net
>>

>>  MY LINUX EXPERIENCE:
>>
>>      System Software Developer
>>      Application Software Developer
>>      Webmaster/Web Application Developer
>>      System Administrator
>>      Technical Support
>>      Linux User
>>      non-Technical
>>
>>  ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
>>
>>  I have extended knowledge with PHP, Apache, Mysql
>>
>>  Do not hesitate to contact me
>> --END_PASTE
>>
>> Anyone want another developer?  (This was the first result from the Linux
>> Registry on justlinux.com)
>---end quoted text---

This guy is on seul-dev-install. I spoke with Aaron about this briefly on
irc. The summary is that he has been around for a while, and is interested
in doing Linux things, but I haven't seen him actually motivate to do
something on his own. But I haven't given him much opportunity. So I guess
what I'm saying is that he joined seul-dev-install over the summer, so he's
not new to the Linux community.

Small world... (and now back to your regularly scheduled lack of confusion)
--Roger