Re: New "hire": Mike Viron & security

Great.  With much HTML experience what areas if any would you be
interested in other than article creation  Article creation is VERY
important at this time... but there's some other areas... ccrider has
noted the lack of updated doc's which I'm going to be diving into to some
extent... also, the developers site (devel.linuxkb.org) needs some serious
work :).  We're going to need much better organization there as content
and documentation grows.  I'm just tossing things out here.  All kindsa
stuff to do.

Good luck on your Finals!

Jason

On Sun, Apr 25, 1999 at 08:55:51PM -0500, Michael Viron wrote:
> >> We'll I got a new developer to join the team.  He's got finals next week,
> >> so we probably won't hear from him until thu or fri, after finals.  I see
> >> him as a good fit for a content manager/writer.  Doesn't have a whole lot
> >> of HTML, perl, PHP, etc, but it sounds like we're pretty set there
> >> anyways.
> Actually, if you guys are wondering I have very extensive knowledge of
> HTML, take a look at http://wsdo.sao.uwf.edu , http://www.uwf.edu/~ucommons
> , and http://www.uwf.edu/~sga .  I just don't have a lot of knowledge
> concerning PHP and PERL...
>
> (And Aaron is correct, I won't be able to start work on anything until
> Thursday of this week)
>
> Michael Viron
> System Administrator
> University Commons & Student Activities