Test drive

OK.  To get a feel of how category navigation would work please goto
http://dev.linuxkb.org and then follow this path:

Click on Networking (in categories)
Click on Dial-up
Click on Email
Click on the only listed article

Take notice of the Category header changes, the "you are here" changes,
etc.  Let me know what you think of it, as well as lemme know what you
think of the new section borders.  There's a few bugs but nothing that
will halt devel.  I wanna Talk about some of this in depth during our irc
meet.

None of this is being populated by the DB yet, so you must follow that
path... I thre it together for demo purposes only.  I also want to discuss
file placment as far as searching and artiel files.

Jaosn