IRC Meet

When is good for everyone to have this next irc meet?  I'd like to
introduce ccrider and get cought up on everything as well as hear opinions
on what I've done and how I'm going to handle the backend scripts.

I'm really curious as to how Dan's coming with the submission stuff, and
to see what you need Aaron to facilitate anything your doing.  I guess
Micah is off?  How long is he offline for again?

Here's my good times this week to meet:

Wed. Evening - anytime
Thu. Evening - Until 8PM
Fri. Evening - Between 6 & 7:30PM
Sat. Morning - Until 12:00 Noon
Sun. Evening - After 7PM

All these times are EST. :)  Can anyone fit into this anywhere?  I will be
out of town from Sat afternoon til Sunday evening.  I'll be reachable via
pager only and will be in Pittsburgh.

Jason