Re: The problem

> Could you be a little more specific regarding what you think you should
> get but aren't?  Are you available later tonight- say 8 Pacific?  I'm
> thinking that we can work on this together via IRC- you on the PHP end,
> and me on the mod_perl authentication/log files.

I'm not entirely sure what should be done, but I have a hunch...  is it
possible to DISABLE the HTTP authentication for the PHP directory?  My
scripts, using connect.php3, can handle that.

It may work, may not...  we'll see...

Perhaps just do it on the play site.  Disable HTTP auth altogether and
see what happens.

Yeah, I think I could be here at 8 if we don't get it fixed by then.