Re: Votes?

A picture is worth a 1000 words:

http://vodka.linuxkb.org/~aturner/lkb_net.gif

Though from your explaination below, it looks how you intended it.

I would like to see the following changes:

1) The vertical line starting between "Help" and "About us" should go to
the bottom of the page.

2) Either extend the short vertical line on the far lower right the entire
length of the page or get rid of it completely.

We can discuss it over IRC later in the week.  I'm available:

(all times pacific)

T,Th: 6pm->Midnight  (I would prefer to start after 7:30, but I'm
			flexible)
M,W,F: 6pm->7pm

Just let me know what the rest of you decide.

- --
Aaron Turner           | Either which way, one half dozen or another.
aturner@pobox.com      | Check out the Red Hat Linux User's FAQ Online!
www.pobox.com/~aturner | http://www.pobox.com/~aturner/RedHat-FAQ/
All emails from this account are PGP signed.  Lack of a signature is "bad".
PGP Key fingerprint = FB E1 CE ED 57 E4 AB 80  59 6E 60 BF 45 1B 20 E8