Re: gEDA-user: Interested in going to the Fritzring gathering in Berlin (Germany)?

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 10:42:36 -0400, Stuart Brorson wrote:
>
>> http://www.fritzing.org/
>
> They say:
> /--------
> Fritzing will essentially be an Electronic Design Automation software
> with a low entry barrier, suited for the needs of designers and artists.
> \--------
> Makes me wonder what the needs of designers and artists are?
They want pencil performance, and art supply prices.

That is, move pencil and vary force -->  calligraphic line.

What is the
> breadboard metaphor they talk about?

Probably:
Move function chunks on screen, connect lines to wirelist -->fifteen
second delay --> blinky lights pattern.

Some are making interesting light emitting clothes...
For the flashy set.

John Griessen

--
Ecosensory