Re: Open for donations (was Re: gEDA-user: Languages etc)

On Tuesday 27 September 2005 10:52, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Sep 27, 2005, at 4:15 AM, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> > The model of proprietary technology and consumerist civilization with
> > automaton conformism is simply broken and inhuman. We need to find some
> > alternative way, otherwise we will have to perpetually do work we don't
> > like under conditions that don't guarantee our lifetime's work won't be
> > wasted.
>
>    This is a very fundamental problem which seems to be tearing society
> apart...and the people who are caught in it aren't fighting it at all,
> and in fact, they don't even seem to realize there is a problem!

What we really need is a place to take these comment offline and discuss them
elsewhere.  I strongly disagree with these two individuals: I think that a
lack of respect for private property and individual rights is the root
problem, but this just isn't the place to air those differences.  Can't we
please take this offline?

Regards,
Daniel