Re: gEDA-user: sym files sorting

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 08:36:01 +0100, Peter TB Brett wrote:

> How about just trying to make sure (as PCB does) that editing a
> schematic/symbol element keeps it in the same place in the file?

My concern was manual editing of GUI created symbols. Just making sure
that all elements keep their place in the file won't help with this.

Another aspect is the order of attributes in the edit-attributes dialog.
It would be nice, if there were some standard order for the standard
attributes. Of course, this might be achieved within the dialog rather
than within the symbol file.

> How about adding the ability to "prettify" a schematic/symbol file to
> gschlas?

Can I have this for Christmas, please? ;-)

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211