Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL -> Stable (eventually...)

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

>> On my fairly
>> recent desktops(*) your openGL branch is consistently faster than
HEAD.

> One exception: If I start PCB-GL twice, both of them get very slow.
> benchmark() returns 0.2 FPS. Shut down of one of the instances
> immediately  rectifies the situation.

Note: This is on my day-job desktop with nvidia quadro card, driven by
closed source nvidia driver.

I just tried at home with ATI HD4670 driven by radeon. With this set-up
two pcb-GL instances do not seem to affect each other much. They don't
care about glxgears either.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak