Re: gEDA-user: PCAD to GEDA (GSCHEM)

The PDIF writer seems to be able to convert anything to an ASCII output.

http://snurkle.net/~hamster/geda/

In that directory, you will find a zip file and the unzipped contents
of that file of a schematic that describes some sort of a car alarm
(easiest thing I could find off hand that I don't have to sanitize too
heavily to put on the web).  I included all the symbols it references,
but it also seems that it embedded the symbol defs in the pdif file.
The PDF file is an actual PDF of what it looks like in PCAD.  It -
appears- to be pretty straight forward.

I'll dig around and see if I can find a .pcb file to convert and post
as well.  Let me know what you think and how I can be of help.

I also noted that there are ways to convert from PDIF to an OrCAD
file, and there is already an OrCAD importer of sorts.  Maybe that can
be adapted?

-Steve