Re: gEDA-user: Questions on downloading and installing gnucap and gwave

I'm down to installing gwave.  I am getting the following after doing
a ./configure:

checking for GTK - version >= 1.0.1... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.
configure: error: Can not find GTK+ 1.0.1 or later on this system

I checked my package manger and found the following:

gtk+ - 1:1-2-10-57-fc7-i386
gtk+-devel - 1:1-2-10-57-fc7-i386
gtk+extra - 2.1.1-5.fc7-i386
gtk+extra-devel - 2.1.1-5.fc7-i386

And a whole slew of gtk's.  As I was looking to see what gtks I have I
noticed gtkwave - 3.0.28

What do I need to do now?