gEDA-user: 10-32 mounting screw

Hi,
	I have created the following element and I anticipated it to be 500 mil
dia so I expected to have the mounting hole 250 mil from the edges of
the pcb in each corner.  The best I can get is about 320 mil as there is
a mysterious box round the element when selected.  I need to have the
mounting hole plated through so as to EMC ground the ground plane to the
enclosure below.  (Standard EMC practice)  A No 10 washer is 1/2" dia.

	Any ideas?  Regards Ian
Element(0x00 "Plated No10 mounting to gnd plane" "" "" 20 20 0 100 0 100
0x0)
(
   Pin(10 0 500 0 500 200 "" "1" 0x01)
)