Re: gEDA-user: geda-spice problem

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006, Stuart Brorson wrote:

OK, I just downloaded and built guile-1.8.1.  Gnetlist and spice-sdb
seem to work just fine on my old FC1 system with the new guile-1.8.1.

Correction: The above behavior occurs after simply installing the new guile-1.8.1. Now I rebuilt gEDA/gaf after installing guile-1.8.1. In this case, after rebuildign gEDA, I get the same gnetlist failure as reported by Nano. There is definately a problem with guile-1.8.1.

I have communicated about this problem to the gEDA package maintainer
for Fedora.

Stuart