RE: gEDA-user: gEDA user with problems

Thanks guys for your responses. I will update my small HOWTO.
Carlos is telling us:

[snip]
>Nevertheless I tried this with CVS version, and the auto numbering when
>copying components seems to work for me....

In that case, looks like a good idea to install all the time the latest
CVS version? The default Ubuntu version doesn't look too old.

[snip]
>Yeah, source-library has nothing to do with this.  What exactly are you

>trying to accomplish by defining a "working path"?

This definitely is my mistake. I have seen
"${HOME}/projects/my_schematics" and automatically I assumed this must
be related to the place where I am keeping my projects. Something like
the default PATH gEDA is looking for when I want to open a project. I do
have different disks (partitions) mounted under $HOME:
/home/backups
/home/projects

Adrian