Re: gEDA-user: soliciting suggestions on making drill/fabrication drawings from Excellon drill files, or another PCB manufacturer

Sorry guy, I didnt understand your need.

I have a couple of good pcb manufactured okay, and for it, I use the postscript
to create fotoplots and use the nc drill output, so the manufacturer can make
the holes and the silks. My only problem is that my local manufacturer needs
a Excellon 2-5 type and pcb outputs a Excellon 1-5 type, but two "sed" makes
it to me.

The drawing with the table of drill dimensions and position, like OrCAD outputs,
to me, is just a reference for documentation of the project, and not for the
manufacturing process, except if your manufacturer does the drill process
manualy (and thats bad...).

Sorry abut my english, Im Brazilian and Im doing my best :D