Re: gEDA-user: nRF24L01+ symbol

On May 3, 2010, at 8:29 PM, George M. Gallant wrote:
   Attached is a symbol for the NRF24L01. I have not used it because
I lack the tools/skills to populate the QFN package and the assembled
   modules are sufficient for my needs.

  Thanks George!

I've done a couple of QFNs (big Atmel flash chips around 2002 or so) and they didn't give me any trouble.

I'm doing firmware development with the assembled modules, but I'm building the chip into a commercial design so cost and size have become a big factor.

  Have you had good luck with the chips so far?

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL