Re: gEDA-user: NG-SPICE: TL071 model error

> > If you can pull the latest ngspice from CVS and built it, I recommend
> > you do that.  This bug has been fixed after the latest official
> > ngspice distribution; the fix is in CVS.
>
> I receive a connection time out by CVS server. So, I can't download the
> latest ngspice (or ngspice-rework? What kind of difference there is?).
> Can you send me by private mail a tar.gz?

I put a tarball of the CVS version at:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/ngspice/ng-spice-rework-20050526.tar.gz

Download it and do this:

tar -zxvf ng-spice-rework-20050526.tar.gz
cd ng-spice-rework
./configure --prefix=<wherever> --with-readlin --enable-xspice
make
make install

I'll leave the tarball up for a week or so.

Stuart