Re: gEDA-user: pcbexpress.com and ``pcb'' ``negative'' solder mask layers

> why not pkgsrc/cad/pcb-current on netbsd?  And if there is some reason
> for not using pkgsrc (let me know what that is please) pcb should
> compile cleanly out of the box on netbsd.  Thats my primary development
> platform.

I think my error was just failing to realize that I should expect pcb
to be present in pkgsrc when I was first installing it.  pkgsrc
generally works fine for the things it works for.

> I seem to recall fixing some missing aperture bugs maybe a year or
> so back.  1.99j is probably old.

So why debian unstable is still using 1.99j would seem to be an
interesting question, orthogonal to whatever issues I've been dealing
with.