Re: gEDA-user: Need boards for toporouter tests

If anyone wants another design to test the toporouter with, try this:

http://starbase.globalpc.net/~ezekowitz/vanessa/hobbies/projects/powersid-0.2.3.pcb

Non-rectangular layout, surface mount on both sides with plenty of through-hole  components, an edge connector.  It isn't super-complex, but I think it makes for a good acid test for low-end designs. :-)

The standard autorouter pretty much falls over on it, so I had to hand-route almost everything.  Thus you'll have to rip up at least some of it before letting the toporouter loose on it.

--
"There are some things in life worth obsessing over.  Most
things aren't, and when you learn that, life improves."