Re: gEDA-user: Ground color

Hi Peter and all,

While testing my plugin for locking/unlocking all or selected elements I
found that selected footprints once locked cannot be de-selected by
mouse clicking with the LMB or drawing a frame with LMB pressed.

I am therefor contemplating to drop the locking/unlocking of selected
elements in my plugin and resume to lock all/unlock all behaviour.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.

BTW: google for pcb-plugins :)