Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] solder mask polarity

> or you send them photofilms with the correct polarity. I always do
> it, I do not work with gerber files, I made my own films.

If you make your own films, it's less of a problem.  The only
difference between the two gerbers is that one has IPPOS and the other
has IPNEG; it's simple enough to edit the file and change them if
needed.  Plus, PCB already has an "invert" option to invert *all* the
gerbers, then you can pick out the ones you want.  What I'm talking
about is which polarity the mask has when the other gerbers are
normal.  The casual user is going to do a print and send, we want that
to work right as often as possible.

I'll see how hard it will be to add a mask toggle though.