gEDA-user: seeking am/fm tuning caps

I just discovered that Ocean State Electronics went out of business, leaving me without a source for my favorite AM/FM tuning capacitors. For instance, this one: http://web.archive.org/web/20080224154332/http://www.oselectronics.com/ose_p98.htm for which I have a footprint here: http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/david_griffith/footprints/CAP__BC88-B540.fp

Does anyone know where I can get something similar? Most of the tuning caps I find are air-variable for AM only.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx