Re: gEDA-user: Yet another Icarus question

On 08/04/2010 01:39 PM, Patrick Doyle wrote:
(I have already verified that the vvp file thinks it's operating on a
17 bit value instead of a 16 bit value, so I've narrowed it down to
not being a VVP problem -- which seems pretty obvious, but I like to
eliminate the obvious as quickly as possible so as to not be surprised
by it later :-))

Thanks and good luck.  Ruling out a large part of the processing sounds like good
divide and conquer debugging to me.

John Griessen