Re: gEDA-user: Howto get a layout print with part numbers/values?

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:38:37 -0500, Martin Maney wrote:

> Is there an easy way to get a layout print similar to PCB's fab.ps but
> showing the part number/value (what PCB calls the value, and doesn't
> seem to use except in the BOM outputs)?

To display the values rather than refdes at each component, choose from
the menu (I assume, you use the GTK-GUI):
	View -> Displayed_Element_Name -> Value

This setting affects the Postscript output too. If I want to populate a
board, I do two postscript outputs. One with refdes and another one with
values activated. BTW, I'd love to see a way to avoid this tedious double
printing.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak