Re: gEDA-user: im new, soy nuevo

Hi all:

El 19/04/10 23:31, Armin Faltl escribió:
[...]

Good evening everyone,

I hope nobody has troube with me writing German here now.

Please, don't took seriously my last e-mail, it was only a "joke".

Really, you think is a good idea that all people on this list will writing dual (english/his own language)?

How many languages should be in that case on the list? German, spanish, french, japanese...

Best Wishes,

Armin

Regards.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.