Re: gEDA-user: paid help?

Didn't bother with any kind of scripted footprint generator as I
wanted to know exactly what the file format was for footprints. Once I
discovered how easy it was I felt it wasn't worth fighting with a
script that may or may not do what i needed to do. It's been working
fine for me and I haven't had any problems with footprints thus far
and I spent very little time making footprints compared with the rest
of the layout process.