Re: gEDA-user: gaf build problem: configure fails with syntax error

Hi,

[snip]
>I tried to build the gaf (version 20090328) cloned from git today. After
>resolving some dependencies, I definitely stuck on following error (in
>libgeda):

[snip]

>With 20081221 version configure runs without any problem:
>
>Any idea where can be a problem with latest version?

	Did you build 20081221 from git or from the release tarballs?
Could you try building the 20090328 version using the released tarballs?
Do you have the development libraries/files installed for guile (if you
built guile yourself then you probably do)?

								-Ales