Re: gEDA-user: VMWare image of Ubuntu distribution of Linux with gEDA installed.

I ran md5 on the image and I get:
MD5 (ubuntu-custom-live_3.iso) = 220343841c25e2d1f4c5ab698ae05812

The file is a .iso file that can be mounted as a CD image and booted from in VMWare. You can also burn it to a CD and boot from the CD without using VMWare at all. When it boots, you'll see what looks like the normal Ubuntu 6.10 live CD. If you go to the Applications->Education menu pick, you'll see gEDA apps. You can also invoke them from the shell.

John, thanks again for putting this up on your site.

Steve

John Griessen wrote:
Steve Morss's VMWare image with gEDA is available on my server until people use up too much
bandwidth. That will happen after 50 downloads....

See   http://foseda.com/   the link   gEDA-on-Linux-on-VMWare

John Griessen

PS  I have not tested it yet.   Do you have a checksum for it Steve?