Worksheet interface

 > * I think a worksheet-style interface would be a welcome addition
 >   Dr. Genius, and not too hard to implement.
 > * A worksheet-type thing would likely make for a good approach to a
 >   general file-type/session log -- I think some XML type would be
 >   ideal.

Ok, I can reply to you at this point, the use XML to save a session
view is exctly what I want to do. If you go in the menu File->Save All
you will get a box from wich you can decide which data you want to
save (you should have done a "make install" so the .glade will be
installed) From this box you selected the view you want to save the
data and even more as macro-construction.

The idea is that we get in one XML file Dr Geo figures,
macro-constructions, GEL scripts, 2D & 3D plot and so on.

Actually I already have some sort of DTD for Dr Geo figure and
macro-construction, and now the Dr Geo figure are saved in XML.
You can look at drgeo/DevelopperFAQ

Adding GEL Buffer and 2D & 3D plot will be quite easy.

I thinks the next big thinks we need is the console interface George
is working on, so that we can start to have interactivity between the
console and the other kind of view (plot & Dr Geo figure).

Next a formula editor is what we need.

 > So. . .anyone interested in this?
Just a question of time ;)

Hilaire